Sunday, April 1, 2012

Infiniti Scarf

So my little sister’s birthday is this coming Tuesday on April 3rd. She will be 16 (good luck mom and dad!) I was trying to think of something to get her for her birthday when I came across this blog on Pintrest. When I lived at home, Paige was always stealing my scarves and so I thought this would be perfect to make for her especially since I had an old pair of plaid PJ’s. They were a little torn up but I couldn’t get rid of them since I loved them so much but this would be perfect to use them for. I had to improvise a little since as I said, the legs were a little beaten up and shredded so I couldn’t use both pant legs in their fullest. I ended up making it work out though and I think it turned out pretty cute! Then I also picked her up a pair of earrings a picture frame to put up in her room. Happy Birthday Paige! :)

Before

Working on the scarf
After-I'm sure it will look much cutier on Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment