Friday, March 30, 2012

Candy Dish and Gardening Hat

So just a quick update from the week. It’s been a busy week and I’m glad it’s Friday! This week in the mail my cute candy dish in the shape of a “P” came in the mail. I’m pretty excited about it! I think its super cute. I posted a picture on Facebook and had lots of questions where I got it so here is the link if you want to order one. They are smaller than they appear in photos but still super cute. I wanted to get a “J & B” for Jace and Brooke but figured I would always get teased about it so I just went with the “P”. But if you know me very well, I ALWAYS have candy jars and bowls sitting out on my counters (just ask my nephews-they know!) So this is the perfect thing for me-all the possible candies I can have in there all year long-Cadbury eggs at Easter, Candy Corn at Halloween, etc.


That same night, Jace and I ran over to Home Depot to grab a few things when I stumbled upon this gem. I’m pretty excited to use this during the summer when were working in the yard. Jace thought I was nuts wearing it around the store and in the car the whole way home. But I think it’s perfect for yard work and it was only $7.99! Then last night I started a small little sewing project but since it’s a gift for someone I will post it after I give it to them :)
My gardening hat :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the hat! I cracked up when I read you wore it around the store and on the way home.

    I love the candy dish too. Its funny cause I love it when other people use monograms, but I can't. It reminds me of Regina George from Mean Girls- she wears that diamond R necklace and for some reason I just can't do it.

    And poppy seads and Ritz are on my shopping list for today- I'm totally trying out that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks your will be seeing plenty of that hat this summer i'm sure! Also poppy seed chicken so delicious :)

      Delete