Friday, February 17, 2012

Parm-Breaded Pork Chops/Pina Colada

Well because I have my oven back I was pretty excited to make a real meal last night. So I found this recipe a few weeks back I’ve been wanting to try out of Taste of Home magazine (yes I’m like an old woman and subscribe to that magazine…) Its Parm-Breaded Pork Chops and it was delicious!

Parm-Breaded Pork Chops
Melanie Hogan-Taste of Home Magazine

Ingredients:
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 egg
2 Tbsp. 2% milk
1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (I used Ritz crackers)
3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
½ tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
¼ cup butter, melted
6 boneless pork loin chops (can probably sub for chicken)

Directions:
Place flour in a shallow bowl. In a seperate bowl whisk egg and milk together. In a third bowl combine crackers, cheese, salt and pepper. Place butter in a 13 X 9in baking dish.

Dip pork in flour, egg mixture and finally cracker mixture then place in baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

To go along with the yummy pork chops I had some asparagus that I sautéed and seasoned in a fry pan along with some red potatoes that I sliced, seasoned and baked in the oven at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. It was such a yummy and easy dinner to prepare. So thankful to have my stove back!

Then while everything was cooking I decided I needed to test out the new Ninja blender. There is this amazing Pina Colada recipe I love from this blog. They are so simple and delicious and now with how fast my Ninja is, super quick to make as well. I must admit there was a major difference in how well it blended compared to my previous blender. I’m in love already!
The meal completed! (see the pina colada to the right) 
Not sure about this face Jace is making-but this is him trying out the blender...

No comments:

Post a Comment