Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Couches

In an earlier post I had mentioned that we were getting some new couches. Well they arrived today! I’m so excited about them. Jace and I went and picked them up and got them all moved in and set up where we wanted. I think they fit the room pretty well but we defiantly need a different and bigger ottoman. I also want to get an end table to go in the corner of the two and put a lamp on it. Will have to look around and find what we like but the room is coming together. The room is coming more and more together how we want it to. The couches also make the mirror fit in the room well. We got the couches from Pier One here  in color Brownie. They are my early Valentines present from Jace, he is amazing!
The new couches, the coffee table looks too mini now ha.
Notice the burnt orange pillows match the mirror we just did.

But if anyone wants our sectional that was in our family room before its for sale for $450. It was my brother and sister-in-laws couch that they let us use. It is a 4 piece sectional in a mocha brown. The shorter end is 101”, the longer end is 140”, its 38” deep and the part where the foot jets out is 60” long. It’s in really good condition and a nice large sectional if anyone is interested just contact me and let me know.
The sectional

No comments:

Post a Comment