Monday, January 30, 2012

Start of new project/Weekend Update

So the weekend went by too quickly again but we got a lot done. Thursday night I happened to run over to Marshalls and saw they had all their winter stuff on sale. I brought Jace back with me and we were able to get him some great stuff for cheap; 3 pairs of jeans, a couple of different zip up hoodies, some thermals for work and a few shirts. I even got myself a pair of new leopard print flats J Friday we went to dinner at Chili’s (because I had a free appetizer coupon) gotta love that!  So after dinner we ran a couple of errands and went home for Jace to work on his talk he had to give on Sunday. Saturday morning we got up early and cleaned the house, garage, cars and Jace worked on the RZR. Jace also changed my oil and replaced the burnt out rear light in my car. Love being married to someone who can take care of everything for me! Later Saturday night we went over to watch the UFC fights at my brother in law Jakes. Then we went home and Jace finished up his talk. Sunday morning we had church and Jace did amazing on his talk even though he was very nervous. Neither Jace nor I are big speakers, I’m much better at writing-I like having the time to review and edit what you’re going to say before it comes out of your mouth. Then we went home and relaxed while I started on my project that I’ve been wanting to do (mentioned in this post). I’m not very far along but it’s going well so far. Just cutting all the strips to sew together. It took a little while to figure out all my measurements since I am wanting this to go on my king bed and the directions on the blog are for a queen. Later Sunday evening we went over to my mother in laws for Sunday dinner and just hung out with Jace’s family. Then of course we went home and watched Kourtney and Kim Take New York (I love the Kardashians-I’m not ashamed to admit it!) It was the season finale so I had to watch it. I’m sad the weekend went so quickly but I’m glad we got so much done and I’m excited for everything we have coming up this next weekend.
Me working on my project-I love that this looks like a Wendy's commerical with the TV in the background...

No comments:

Post a Comment