Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend in Vegas and Truck Seat Covers

Well this weekend was very nice and relaxing! We went down to Vegas Thursday afternoon just Jace and I to spend some time together. I know we already get a lot of alone time considering we have no kids but it’s nice to take a trip just the 2 of us sometimes so we can actually enjoy this brief time in our lives while it’s just us 2. So we got down to Vegas Thursday night and just had dinner then checked into the hotel. We stayed at the M which is South of the strip. We love staying there because neither of us really care about being on the Strip and they have an awesome pool.

Friday was rainy and crappy weather so we just went shopping most the day. Jace was awesome and even endured a painful hour (seriously) of me debating in the Steve Madden store which purse I needed. We also meet my cousin Jake and his wife Lindsey and their cute 3 kids for lunch. It was good to see them and catch up for a bit. We also ended up seeing The Amazing Spiderman since the weather was a little crappy. I was a bit skeptical that it would be that amazing but I surprisingly liked it a lot. It also helps that I really love Emma Stone.

Saturday was much better weather so we hung by the pool most of the day, seriously some good people watching there. That night we went to dinner and walked the Strip and just hung out. It was fun to spend time with Jace and have no house/yard projects or work to distract either of us. Sunday we drove home me happy with my new purse and some fall clothes and Jace happy to come home to his new truck seat covers. So Sunday he spent most the night putting them on and they ended up turning out really well. So hopefully now the truck won’t have any more problems!
Walking around the Strip 
Attempting to take a picture in the wind...
Of course we stopped and watched the Bellagio fountains 

 Hanging out at the pool

Sunday we drove home me happy with my new purse and some fall clothes and Jace happy to come home to his new truck seat covers. So Sunday he spent most the night putting them on and they ended up turning out really well. So hopefully now the truck won’t have any more problems!

Seats before-cloth 
Jace putting the seat covers on and the final results

No comments:

Post a Comment