Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lake Powell

This past week we were down in Lake Powell with Jace’s family. It was a lot of fun to be on the lake all week and be with all the family. Jace’s older brother Jarren from Washington and his family all came which was great since we don’t get to see them often and then Jake and Marci and the boys were with us along with Jace’s dad and step-mom. My little brother Ridge even tagged along. It was a great week!
Jace and I on the boat 
This cove we found 
Jace 
Noah and Marci swimming
My crazy hair doesn't look as cute as Noah's does (see picture below) 

Ridge 

Ridge, Jace and I on the hike to Hole-in-the-Rock
Half way to the top 
Yes I hiked this in flip flops 


Jace and Davis 
Jace, Gavin and Davis 
Noah stole my hat and sunglasses
Noah and Uncle Jace 
Jace, Noah and I 
Jace trying to get into the tube 

Finally got in
Jace's tube ride
Jace stole his nephew's robe 
Owen chilling on the boat

No comments:

Post a Comment