Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rest of Colorado Trip

So here is a quick update on the rest of our trip to Colorado. Saturday morning Jace and I took Paige to a breakfast place in town. After breakfast we came back and got ready for a long four wheeling ride. Below are a bunch of pictures from the area we went to. It was a really great spot near I think Marble, Colorado? Some of the coolest scenery I’ve seen so I took a lot of pictures.
Some views as we were driving. 
All the trees were so great.
There was some snow through the mountains. 
An old mine we rode to in the middle of nowhere!
Ridge got his leg wet trying to cross the river, then no one else wanted to try. 

Jace and I at the mine.
Ridge and Connor. 
They decided to do some modeling. 
Caleb 
The lake. 

Addy and I at the house

We had such a blast with everyone and were sad we couldn’t stay longer. Will be excited though to see everyone at Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment