Monday, August 13, 2012

Youth Conference and Park City

I’m a little behind but last week was a little crazy and this week only gets worse with my work Convention. It will be fun but a lot of work and crazy busy. But last week was Youth Conference. Jace and I were in charge along with another couple to get everything together/activities, etc. It all turned out great which I’m glad and relieved that its behind and now I can focus on Convention.

Youth Conference was Wednesday thru Friday afternoon at Crystal Hot Springs. We got home around lunchtime and Jace ran into the shop for a little bit while I unpacked, got laundry going and started cleaning the house and catching up on emails from work. We ended up going to see Total Recall that night and grabbed some dinner. It was nice to relax a little that night. Then Saturday morning I finished cleaning up everything around the house and then meet my friend Megan from my old ward and Yearbook (yes we were awesome nerds like that) for lunch (which could almost have counted as dinner since we chatted for about 4 hours). It was great seeing her and I’m excited for her to move closer J hopefully soon!

In Park City for the day 
Saturday night we worked in the yard and went to the grocery store (it was awesome) and grabbed Chinese food. Then Sunday I had a work party to help with in Park City so we went and did a little shopping at the outlets and headed up to help get stuff ready for the party. It was a great turn out and everything worked out well (which is another relief to have done). So now it’s onto the craziness of Convention. Wednesday to Saturday night will be nuts and then next Monday I start school back up…I think I’m ready for fall and Halloween and all the holidays to come because I’m done with summer. It’s been way too busy to really relax so I’m hoping things slow down a little this Fall! Also I got Instagram finally so you can follow me on brookeannp.

No comments:

Post a Comment