Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bubble Statement Necklace (Similar to J Crew)

So I’ve been eyeing this J Crew necklace forever but couldn’t bring myself to pay the $150 they wanted for it. Then one day I saw on my cousin-in-laws etsy shop the exact same necklace for $50!! I was so excited I texted her and had her order me one. It came in the mail while we were in Louisiana and ever since then I’ve been dreaming up different outfits to wear it with. I wore it for the first time yesterday and got so many compliments on it. You can order them at (I think I now need to order the yellow or soft pink one…) You can also check out different colors on her blog. Thanks again Christine, I love it!!

**You can check out my fashion blog at http://bpfashions.blogspot.com/**

1 comment:

  1. Love this necklace, I have been seeing it everywhere too. They also have it on eBay for around $15 in a veriety of colors! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete